Monday 14 February 2011

Hello, welcome and a bit of an introduction.

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

My name is Claire and I am a 34 year old mum of 2.   I have 2 daughters, aged 4 years and 5 months and am currently on maternity leave.

I am, sadly, one of the least artistic or craft minded person on the planet.  I have no flair and limited imagination.  Or so I though.........

Back in September when I started my maternity leave, I wanted to make a knitted blanket for my new baby (which I still have not got around to!).  However, on doing some research, I found a whole new and interesting world of crafts.

I have taken a great big leap into the world of crafting, and am excited about how much I enjoy it and how easy it can actually be.

This blog will show my projects, during and after completion.  I have named it "My First Crafts" as I am very much a novice.

I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to reading any comments or suggestions.

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A Blog. It's amazing what maternity leave can do for the creative side. Love your tapestries. Looking forward to seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete